Cooling Tower Maintenance and Refurbishment
Whether you just need labour or a full suite of refurbishment and maintenance solutions we can provide you a cost effective service, providing all the necessary RAMS and qualified personnel to safely and effectively carry out any size cooling tower maintenance project.
Cooling towers are made up of a number of key systems which all need to be in good condition to satisfy 3 main areas of operation:-
• Reliability – Suitability and durability of components
• Regulatory – Compliance with HSE standards according HSG 274
• Performance – Best use of available products to reduce operating costs or maximise performance.
All these facets of operation are interconnected, with each one being directly or indirectly related to one another.
We focus on each area of the cooling towers condition and performance to provide refurbishment and maintenance solutions that enhance or maintain your operating capacity.
A dedicated team of qualified cooling tower technicians to carry out tasks including:-
- Cooling tower internal cleaning
- Inspections and reporting
- Sump Cleaning
- All component replacement, including mechanicals and structural materials
- Complete or partial repacking works
- Repair of broken or damaged components
- Provision of detailed schedules of work, risk assessments and method statements to safely carry out any work
- Out of hours support
As well as labour to carry out all your refurbishment and maintenance needs we have a full range of products and materials available, including:-
- Fan Guards and Meshes
- Fan Stacks
- Steel Support Structures
- Internal Support Timbers
- GRP and timber Support Members
- Cladding Systems
- Drift Eliminators
- Distribution Systems
- Fill Packs
- Air Inlet honeycomb
Whether it is like for like replacement or looking at options to improve thermal efficiency or lower operating costs, our analytical approach will give you everything you need to make informed decisions on how to spend your maintenance budgets to give the greatest benefit to your plant.
Services and Solutions
Delivered on an ad hoc or contracted basis, cleaning, maintenance and servicing for air and water cooling systems delivers maximum operational efficiency with minimum downtime.
Supply hybrid, evaporative, dry and adiabatic cooling systems and specific complementary systems designed to assist cooling are key services from DHD cooling.
No matter what kind of air cooling system you use, it's highly likely that you'll reduce costs and improve efficiencies by adding seasonal protection services.
Fuelled by comprehensive technical knowledge and problem solving, DHD reports on, recommends and delivers efficiency improvements for all industrial cooling units.
Find out more about our services & solutions